Covid-19 Health Guidelines
During the Covid-19 Pandemic, extra care and consideration is required to maintain a safe festival experience. Please be sure to familiarise yourself with our Covid-19 Health Guidelines and utilise the additional resources.
Practice good hygiene. This means:
- wash your hands often with soap and water. This includes before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- use alcohol-based hand sanitisers when you can’t use soap and water
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- clean and disinfect surfaces you use often such as benchtops, desks and doorknobs
- clean and disinfect objects you use often such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
- increase the amount of fresh air by opening windows or changing air conditioning
Contact Tracing will be done via the Check In QLD app. This makes it easy as you just need to scan the QR Code at the entry gate to check yourself and any dependants in. You can download the app here - https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld. We will have a form based alternative for anyone without a smart phone and anyone without the app - but if you can, we encourage you to get the Check In QLD app as it will make your entry smoother and quicker.
Practice social distancing where possible. This means:
- keep 1.5 metres away from others wherever possible
- avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
If you are feeling unwell or noticing any of the common Covid-19 symptoms, stay at home and get tested.